32 Flavors And Then Some...

Friday, January 20, 2006

The Lo Down

Okay so I'm just writing to give a brief update on what's been going on in my wonderful life. My show "Amadeus" opens next weekend. I've been working from 8:30 until 6:00 everyday and then driving home to eat, shower and then go to rehearsal from 8-11. I will be doing this same routine until next Sunday. I'm exhausted! I also got a new job!!!! I will be the lead teacher in the 3's classroom at a new pre-school opening in Charleston. I'm super excited and super nervous. First time being lead teacher so wish me luck. I have orientation from 9-1 tommorow and then open house from 1-3. Then I have dress rehearsal from 5 till God knows when. Did I mention I'm exhausted? The independent film I worked on over the summer, "Like This", premiered last weekend in Georgia at The Southern Fried Flick Festival. It was strange to watch myself on screen in a movie theatre with other people. It will be submitted to more festivals so hopefully it will win some awards. I also made a few contacts at the festival so hopefully I will have some more acting work soon. Still talking to Rick although as you can imagine I have not seen him in a week and I probably won't see him until next Saturday. I had to reschedule the GRE until the 1st of March because of scheduling conflicts but I'm relieved because now I have more time to study. Other than that life is Grand and I'm having a blast. Ta Ta!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home