32 Flavors And Then Some...

Friday, January 13, 2006

Random Thoughts

So I just read a friend's post and it made me think about my current dating situation. I've been complaining for so long about finding someone and now I have this great guy and I'm confused. Why am I confused? Is it because I don't have to work at this relationship? It's very comfortable. Well sort of. Now it's getting weird to me because I don't know what I feel but with my last relationship all I wanted was for us to be something substantial because it never was. Is that why I don't know what I want with this guy? With the other guy I never got what I wanted so it was a power struggle for me. I became obsessed to a very scary point. I wasn't getting what I wanted and when I don't get what I want well......you know how that goes. I just wanted to win the game and I wasn't and it pissed me off. Now with the new guy I don't really have to work much at the whole thing. He calls me everyday. He takes me out. He treats me like I'm supposed to be treated and yet something is missing and I believe it's with me. I don't know what I want or either I'm scared to death. Last night we watched a movie together and I felt like I was being a little aloof towards him. It's almost as if I don't care if he calls me or not. I don't care if we hang out or not. In the very beginning I did but now I just don't care. Maybe it's because I feel secure that he will always call me and we will always have plans. Maybe that's all it is. I don't know. Just random thoughts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home