32 Flavors And Then Some...

Sunday, January 29, 2006

Opportunity Knocks!

Wow! My film "Like This" that I worked on over the summer has been accepted into the Golden Star Shorts film festival in Los Angeles, California. The festival runs from Feb 23-25. I can't believe it. I've been invited to go out there and network. There will be agents, casting directors, producers, etc there to meet with all the applicants. Money is the obstacle but I will find a way to get out there. I have a free place to stay, I can get a cheap plane ticket so all I need is spending money. I feel like this is a open door that I need to find my way through or else I'm going to have deep regrets. My show is going great. I'm having a blast working in the theatre again. If I could only get paid for doing it life would be grand. P.S Boys really suck!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home