32 Flavors And Then Some...

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Thank God 4 Moms!!

Okay so I am not going to L.A for the festival. After thinking long and hard and talking to my Mom for three hours about it I have decided to wait to go out to L.A. I got a big sum back from my tax returns and I want to use the money wisely. My new plan is to save,save,save send out mass mailings of my headshot along with a copy of my reel and see what responses I get from that. If I do or don't get any response I am going to fly out to L.A for two weeks to make contacts before officially moving. I want to build my resume and my reel as much as possible before conquering Hollywood. I really have to stand out when I go there. I'm going to train and work at my craft like crazy before so I can be the best of the best. I'm learning how to network and be a professional. I am my business and I have to market myself like I am the best damn thing since sliced bread. I am in a good area to market so I'm going to go for it full force. I have a new babysitting service going and getting lots of new clients. I am still starting my new job on the 13th of March with the pre-school but I'm having second thoughts. I may babysit/nanny and pick up a hostessing/waitress job to cover the bills so I can have a more flexible schedule. That will all come in due time. Confidence is the key to success!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home