32 Flavors And Then Some...

Monday, November 28, 2005

Balancing Act

Music: Death Cab For Cutie " Movie Script Ending"


It's getting better and better! Life that is! Patience is a virtue although I'm not very good at being patient. I'm dating and dating but only one guy has really kept my attention at the moment. Thanksgiving was great. I ate alot and probably gained 5lbs but I will work it off. I broke my toe when I was home. I fell down the stairs. I don't really know how I did it but I did and my toe is black and blue and it hurts like hell. Saturday night we got a big platter of chicken fingers and a 12 pack of bud light and watched the game. My dawgs triumphed over Georgia Tech 14-7. They will play LSU in the SEC championship on Saturday. I have more great news. I auditioned for a play called "Amadeus" about 2 weeks ago. I never heard anything so I figured I didn't get cast. There were parts for 3 females and 12 males. When I got home from work today there was an e-mail that said "you're invited to join the cast of Amadeus, rehearsals start tommorow night at 8" I can't believe it. Hurray!! I'm taking this acting workshop thing this weekend. I'm excited about that because it's been so long since I've taken an acting class. So yea things are good at the moment. I still have the regular issues like family and one of my friends is in a bad situation but other than that things are looking up. It all balances out in the end. I still haven't seen Rent. I want to see it so bad. Maybe this weekend. Aurevoir

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home