32 Flavors And Then Some...

Sunday, November 20, 2005

The Great Date!

Music: Switchfoot "Stars"

So I had my date last night. It was great! There is definetly some chemistry. How weird is this? The guy I went out with last night went to the same highschool I went to and lived on the same street I grew up on and I never even knew him. He's six years older than me so we would have never gone to school at the same time. I had so much fun last night, so much. We have alot in common. He has traveled the world already and he plays guitar. Big plus in my book. He seems very sweet and guess what he called me today to tell me he had a great time last night and he wants to see me again before I go home for Thanksgiving. That's a first. Guess I'm so used to the assholes. I really hope he doesn't turn out to be an asshole. How weird is this? We went to this tapas bar and the ex's parents sat right beside us. Strange. How random is that? My mom called me this morning to ask about the date and I told her we went to a tapas bar and she thought I said topless bar. She was like "you went where"? Leave it to my Mom. On the negative side I'm still apprehensive about dating. I'm a true scorpio. very secretive. I don't like revealing much of myself at first so I think he was kind of wondering if I was into him or not. It will take sometime for me to trust you. I'm taking this thing slow and I'm gonna keep dating around. I'm not going to settle. I'm too scared to fall in love again. I'm just going to take it step by step and see what happens. Step by step oooh baby.....just kidding. Just had a New Kids flashback. My dawgs beat the mess out of Kentucky!!!45-13 Go Dawgs!!! Oh and Tiff, since your the only one who reads this, this guy lived in Cincinatti until 4th grade. He's gotta be okay. He's originally from Ohio:) Well back to reality in the morning. I work 8:30 until 7pm tommorow. Long ass day but I have Wed-Sun off. Can't wait to eat Turkey!! Have a Happy Thanksgiving!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home