32 Flavors And Then Some...

Thursday, November 10, 2005

My Birthday

Music: "What are you waiting for"- Gwen Stefani

I love the lyrics to this song. "What an amazing time, what a family, how did the years go by? Now it's only me".........Watcha waiting...watcha waiting..watcha waiting for? Life is short your capable...look at your watch now...your still a super hot female.....Take a chance you stupid ho!


My new theme song. Guys are fuckers for the most part. I know their are some guys who are different but for the most part they are fuckers!! You can quote me on that. I am a super hot female....I am ready to take on the world. My birthday was fantabulous. I went and had sushi with friends and then went to a bar called Henry's where there are a bunch of dirty old men. The guy playing guitar sang "Brandi You're a fine girl to me and I was in heaven. Guys were just gawking at me and telling me how gorgeous I was and I just said Thanks. Too bad your going home alone. I have a new outlook on life. I've got the looks, I've got the brains, I've got the talents. See you in the stars baby!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home