32 Flavors And Then Some...

Monday, February 20, 2006

Hit Me Baby One More Time

Holy Poodles! I got cast in another indie. This one films in Charleston and I play a woman who is stuck in an elevator. Apparently I have been stealing important documents from this corporation and when the elevator gets unstuck a security guard is waiting for me and I take him out. Hell Yeah!!! I may also shoot another film about a woman who is stealing babies and selling them to the Black Market for my friend Jared. He's in film school down here and asked me to do it. My schedule conflicts so I don't know if I will be able to do it. I keep getting cast as these psycho women. My website is back up www.brandiboone.com and I have a photo shoot scheduled for next Tuesday. Things are looking up. Hope all is well in the big O-H-I-O. Oh and Hilton Head is awesome. I spent my summers there growing up. It's really laid back. Not a party place. Very Lily Pulitzer wearing, Jimmy Buffet listening people with a Pina Colada in hand and a kid in tow. Very Upscale though. Lots of Rich Kids driving beemers and benzs around the Island. It's been awhile since I have been there. I may just have to visit while your there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home