32 Flavors And Then Some...

Thursday, December 08, 2005

Imagine


Music: Lots of John Lennon and The Beatles

I get bored I don't know. I am 32 flavors and then some. Boys,Boys,and Boys. What to do with all these boys? Somebody help me. I am so confused. I have to admit this is so much fun though. Went on a date Monday night. Horrible. Horrible. The guy was an A&F model wannabe but had nothing upstairs. No chemistry whatsoever. Then he had the nerve to ask for seperate checks. I was outta there. I have another date on Sunday night. Little nervous about this one but we'll see. Still seeing that one guy from my hometown but he travels alot so we haven't spent alot of time together. I think he is way too comfortable with me and I don't know about that. I got asked out by a guy in the acting class I took over the weekend. That was a definite No. Nice guy but well....I would have to explain that one in person. Today is the 25th anniversary of John Lennon's death. I did a scene in the acting class about it. John Lennon was a beautiful person. I want to find someone like him. I want to be Yoko. Just kidding. Such a good heart he had ya know? I used to sit at the "Imagine" memorial in Central Park and just reflect on things. It was my favorite spot to eat lunch. I have a really cool pic I took of it but I can't find it anywhere. Well I would like to leave you with a quote by John Lennon "

"I'd never met a woman I considered as intelligent as me. That sounds big-headed, but every woman I met was either a dolly-chick, or a sort of screwed-up intellectual chick. And of course, in the field I was in, I didn't meet many intellectual people anyway. I always had this dream of meeting an artist, an artist girl who would be like me. And I thought it was a myth, but then I met Yoko and that was it." - John Lennon

"You can't cheat kids. If you cheat them when they're children they'll make you pay when they're sixteen or seventeen by revolting against you or hating you or all those so-called teenage problems. I think that's finally when they're old enough to stand up to you and say, 'What a hypocrite you've been all this time. You've never given me what I really wanted, which is you." - John Lennon

"If being an egomaniac means I believe in what I do and in my art or my music, then in that respect you can call me that...I believe in what I do, and I'll say it." - John Lennon

"Living is easy with your eyes closed..." - John Lennon

Nothing will stop me, and whether I'm here or wherever I may be, I'll always have the same feelings, I'll say what I feel." - John Lennon

"I believe in everything until it's disproved. So I believe in fairies, the myths, dragons. It all exists, even if it's in your mind. Who's to say that dreams and nightmares aren't as real as the here and now? Reality leaves a lot to the imagination." - John Lennon

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home