32 Flavors And Then Some...

Friday, September 22, 2006

I Haven't Written All Summer!!!

Music: Keane : Somewhere Only We Know


Wow! I haven't written all summer so I guess I'm going to kinda put it in a summary. So I kinda got on this music kick in the beginning of June and it's still there but kinda fizzled out a little. It's so funny because I always try to replace acting with something else to try to make it easier to accomplish a goal and acting always comes back into the picture. Been babysitting as usual and going home quite a bit. I saw a few good concerts this summer and I auditioned for American Idol again LOL. What a Loser! But while auditioning for AI I hung out with my old friend Armando who played Danny when I was in Grease. It was good to see him again and he kinda of put things in a new light for me and made me realize that I needed to focus on my career more than I have been. He lives in New Orleans and I'm going to visit him that last week of October. He's supposed to help me get a meeting with his agent but we'll see. I'm just happy to be going to New Orleans. Some weird feelings have surfaced for him and I'm not quite sure what they are but I'm not trying to stress myself out over it. I did get myself involved in something that it soooooo not good for me and in the typical Brandi fashion I can't let it go. I started talking to a guy I went to highschool with back in the day who is EXTREMELY talented and sexy and MARRIED! I won't even begin to tell you what else is going on with that situation. I don't know how to deal with this turn of events and I'm trying really hard to just take it step by step day by day but I've already started to care so it's not so easy to say Aurevoir. I also got in touch with Mandie and she's PREGNANT!!! I can't believe it. It's so weird. It's like all these people are moving forward with their life in that way and I still feel like the same ole me but better. I've met lots of new friends this summer ( I sound like a 15 year old who went to camp) and made lots of new connections. I got some kick ass pictures made and are having some more done in the next two weeks by an awesome photographer in Atlanta www.ronmacphoto.com

I started rehearsing with a band but it kinda fell apart. The drummer called me the other day and we are going to try and start things up again. My sister is PREGNANT too! So weird So weird. Even at 27 I can't imagine it. Just not something on my agenda at the moment. Even marriage scares the hell out of me now. Shivers! I however would like to have a relationship last longer than 3 months if at all possible. Think that's about all I can think to report besides the fact that I may go to NY in December to see my old friends. I hope it happens. Oh and Dora the Exploited showcased at SCAD last weekend and got good reviews. Ethan is entering it into the Savannah Film Festival so that's cool. I can't wait to see it myself. I got kinda down two days ago but I feel better now. I only write on here when I'm sad so I'm glad that a whole summer went by without me moping around!!! Until Next time........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home