32 Flavors And Then Some...

Friday, November 10, 2006

Sinking

I'm in a rut right now. I have alot going on especially in the love life department. There is someone in my life that I am crazy about but it's not really working in my favor at the moment. It's causing me alot of heartache and joy at the same time. What started as fun has turned into alot more for me and I can't handle it at the moment. I've been depressed all week to the point that I feel like I'm going to vomit every 5 minutes. I don't know what to do!!!! I'm 28 now. I want love so badly. I've been single for 5 years now and I don't regret it at all because it's made me who I am but I really don't think I can hold out any longer. I've waited for love soooooo long and now I think it's here but it's so complicated. Why does everything in my life have to be so fucking complicated???? I thought I could stay strong and put on this independent woman who can live without a man image alot longer but I'm starting to get weak. I've let this person get into my heart, my head, all of me and my emotions are on a crazy roller coaster ride right now. I haven't felt this way since RA and I know there something different about this guy (like I haven't said that before) but I'm serious. The way I feel is different even from R.A. I feel more trusting to him then anyone. It's hard to tear down my wall and he's doing a damn good job of it. I have not slept with him either and that's another reason I know it's different. Usually sex complicates your emotions but the only thing we have done is kiss and it was a romantic one not lustful like it usually is. So I know he's not just trying to have a party in my panties because he's had plenty of opportunity and hasn't. I don't mean that as in I was being easy or anything. I mean that in a he's kept his distance to prevent that from happening because of circumstances. We've been talking for 8 months and at first it was just kinda fun ya know but now it's getting way deeper that that and I'm sinking. This is the toughest decision I've ever had to make "should I stay or should I go" Help!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home