32 Flavors And Then Some...

Monday, August 29, 2005

How Brandi Got Her Groove Back!!!!!

Music: Cyndy Lauper "Girls Just Wanna Have Fun!"

Wow!!! I feel like a totally different person right now. I had the best weekend ever, ever, ever!!!! I went out Friday night with a big group of people and I met a boy. Whoo hoo!!!! And when I say boy I mean boy! He was just a tad bit younger than me. Just a tad. But so damn hot! And though I say he was a boy he probably was more of a man than anybody I have ever dated. So I feel like "Stella got her groove back" or in this case "Brandi Got her Groove Back!" It's so funny because everybody is trying to hook me up with someone and I just don't care about having a relationship right now. I just want to have fun fun fun!!!!! I feel as if the rain has cleared although I did get another ticket this morning. :) I ran a stop sign. Well I wouldn't exactly say I ran it I kinda of yielded. So I got a ticket by the same damn cop that pulled me over before. I sorta copped an attitude with him. Ha Ha! Copped!! I'm such a dork. So yeah I feel about 18 right now but who cares!!!! I'm making good money right now. At least enough to pay all my bills on time and I finally feel secure with my future. I'm sad however because Conalulu is leaving in two weeks to move to L.A. and I don't want her to go. Were kinda living it up right now before she leaves. We are going to Athens on Saturday for the Georgia vs Boise State game and I can't wait. We are going to have so much fun!!!! I met some new girls and we have been hanging out lately. They are all my age too so that's cool. Sunday I laid out at the pool with Callie and then we went to this place called Coast. It's really nice and they have a live jazz band every Sunday night. So I really enjoyed it. Then me,Callie, and Connie came back to my place and played 80's music and drank a bottle of wine a acted like a bunch of dumbasses. So I have no philsophical analyzing of life right now. I'm just a happy girl!!!!! That's all I can report. Go DAWGS!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home