32 Flavors And Then Some...

Friday, July 22, 2005

Buzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!

Hello boys and girls! So I was stung by a bee or some insect last weekend on my face again. If you will recall I was bitten by a spider on my face months ago and by the way my scar is healing nicely. So you would think I would learn not to scratch or pick at it but I did and caused myself misery. My face is swollen like a balloon and the only thing good about it is that I have Angelina Jolie lips! It kept getting worst and I kept ignoring it until last night at about midnight I looked in the mirror and saw that I had huge duck lips and stuff oozing out of my bite. Yuck! I went to the hospital and thank God they were not busy because I went in got an antibiotic and went straight home. It's started to heal now. Why do bugs love me? It's because my blood is so sweet they just have to get a taste. I just want to get on my feet again. I feel so unorganized b/c half of my stuff is at Missy's and the other half is in the ghetto. I need big strong men to help me move my furniture. I will admit defeat to the male sex on this one. I can't move furniture by myself. Maybe if I was Wonderwoman. I had a job interview this week for a place called MY Gym. It's a gym for children. It would be lots of fun and I hope I get it but that means staying in Charleston longer but who knows. I'm kind of in Gods hands at this point. I'm just going with the flow. I'm reading Maya Angelou's "I know Why the Caged Bird Sings" and it is so wonderful. You should read it if you ever get a chance. I finished my bio on Vivien Leigh. Very sad and tragic her life but what an actress. She was so dedicated to her work. So of course because of my bee issues filming was canceled and I feel so unprofessional but believe me. I don't think people want to see a film where the actress has things oozing out of her face and lips so big she can't articulate a thing. Well I'm peacin out. It sux that I'm home on a Friday night but my vanity will not let me (bee) seen in public!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home