32 Flavors And Then Some...

Sunday, September 18, 2005

My Hollywood Girl!!





Music: "I Promise" When In Rome

Well Connie is gone. She is on her way to L.A. Tonight was very sad as we all said goodbye to one another. But I'm happy for her. I'm so glad she's going to follow her dreams. I've had a great weekend spending our last weekend in Charleston together for awhile. She has been such a great friend to me. We have both helped each other through rough times and I don't know what I would have done without her. I'm going to miss all the Connieisms like that noise she makes like a cat. I'm gonna call her out of the blue sometimes just so I can hear it. Her life is just beginning. Good Luck Connalulu. I love you!!!! Remember "Live like you'll die today...Dream like you'll live forever". James Dean.

7 Comments:

At 8:03 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 8:03 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 9:16 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice blog, I have a basic site about diamond necklaces if you want to check it out. I will bookmark your blog and come back every once in a while to say hi. Take Care!

 
At 9:24 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

TurboGears, a slap-it-together-web-framework for Python
The title of this blog entry isn't intended to berate TurboGears or make it sound like it's created with or intended for shoddy workmanship.
long distance calling cards related site.

 
At 9:32 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like your style! I've been surfing the 'net for a while now and this is one of the better blogs I've seen.

I came by way of BlogExplosion.

I have one about Google Adsense if you want to check mine out. No biggie if you don't.

Keep on blogging!

 
At 9:32 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, I just came across your blog. I think your content is great. Maybe you and your visitors might want to check out my seduction tip site.

 
At 9:32 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home