32 Flavors And Then Some...

Thursday, September 29, 2005

Think Of A Happy Thought!!

So I figure I should write something happy because my last post was depressing.

Um I'm going to Southend Brewery tonight to go salsa dancing. I bought a cute top today from Willy Jay's. I went to O'Quinn to see my babies and that's about it. I had the day off. These are short sentences like I'm learning how to write. Blah Blah Blah. I don't know what to write. Okay Happy Thoughts!

But Peter, how do we get to neverland?

[Peter:] Fly, of course!

[Wendy:] Fly?

[Peter:]
It's easy! You think of a wonderful thought!

[The children:] Any happy little thought?


Ha Ha! Okay So now I have added happy thought to my blog. Let me leave you with thoughts of fluffy kitties, cute warm puppies, rainbows, stars, glitter, castles, puffy clouds, moonbeams and pixie dust.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home