32 Flavors And Then Some...

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

We Are Family!!

Music: "Best That You Can Do" Christopher Cross and REM "Shiny Happy People"

So almost everyone I know has a dysfunctional family. If you don't have one then you're almost considered an oddity in this day and age. So yes my family is dysfunctional and tonight really took the cake. I won't go into any details but I had an awesome day at work today and then on my way home I get a phone call from one of my sisters telling me some very disturbing things. Just put it this way, I was in complete shock for a minute and couldn't speak. It is a situation that is out of my control. I don't know what to do and there is nothing I can do. I feel so helpless but the only person that can change this situation won't do anything about it and it's starting to piss me off. It's getting to the point that I don't even feel sorry for them anymore. I realize how normal I am. Well as normal as I can be. I swear right here and right now that I will never ever put my children through this. You know I'm glad I've been alone all this time. I know what I want when I find the right person. I want someone who is caring, affectionate, smart. I will never put up with what my Mother puts up with. NEVER!!! I can't wait to have a family because I want a real family. I want to take time with my children and get to know who they are and love them. Hug them and kiss them everyday until they can't take it anymore. Tell them I love them. I will photograph them until they can't stand to see another camera. I will make them feel special. Make them feel like somebody. No wonder I have issues with men. I'm just this lonely girl and when someone comes along and I feel something I immediately get attatched because I just want to love someone and have them love me back without any crap. The biggest thing I want to fight over with my husband is who gets the remote or what we are going to have for dinner. I hate this. I hate it. I just don't understand how someone can keep going through this and not change it. I have to say that I'm so proud of myself. God I have come along way from that mess. No wonder I was so messed up. It has taken me awhile to get myself to the point I am now but I have to stay strong. I can't let this effect me. I just want to go outside and scream to the top of my lungs!!! Just SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home